When it comes to load bay protection, your customers will want the very best to protect their assets and retain a higher re-sell value. Equally, the workshops will want a product that is quick and easy to apply and can continue down the production line immediately after application.
LINE-X ticks the box for the end-user and the workshop staff. LINE-X has a premium level of protection and takes just seconds to dry, significantly speeding up production compared to other spray-applied lining systems.
So without further ado, here are the 5 Reasons Why Commercial Vehicle Converters Choose LINE-X;
1. TIME: LINE-X dries in a matter of seconds, without the need for a heated booth. As soon as the vehicle is de-masked, it can be moved onto the next process, rapidly increasing production times.
2. REPAIRABLE: LINE-X is exceptionally hard-wearing, but if LINE-X does happen to be damaged, it can be repaired with ease. Smaller repairs can be fixed with our handheld repair cartridge system
3. TECHNICAL SUPPORT: LINE-X UK are experts in the whole LINE-X process, from the application procedure to the equipment and the chemistry. LINE-X UK will be on-hand to help you when you need it most.
4. ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE: LINE-X does not contain solvents like other spray systems and waterproof linings.
5. EASE OF APPLICATION: The LINE-X coatings are completed in one stage. Due to the fast dry times, LINE-X can be layered almost instantly to achieve full thickness. No more waiting around for coatings to dry before adding a second layer!