Pipes, poles and rails can often become cracked and corroded. LINE-X offer a spray applied application, which protects a range of substrates such as steel, fiberglass and wood from corroding and becoming damaged.
LINE-X protective coatings have a proven track record for anti corrosion and anti abrasive coatings for a number of applications, both offshore and onshore, making LINE-X a very versatile application for a number of uses.
Pipe rehabilitation – External
LINE-X polyurea coatings have been specifically designed to quick set allowing a reduced time and cost when rehabilitating existing pipelines.
Fresh Water Containment
LINE-X have developed Aquaurethane Extreme™, a spray applied polyurea that meets WRAS approval and DWI Regulation 31 approval. Aquaurethane Extreme contains NO CFC’s, NO VOC’s and NO SOLVENTS and is 100% solids. It is also touch dry in 5 to 7 seconds making it easy and quick to apply. Read More
The benefits of using LINE-X spray applied polyurea coatings include:
- Quick application and cure time enabling faster turn around time
- Protective qualities over a wide range of temperatures
- Long-term adhesion to various substrates including steel
- High resistance to backfill compaction
- Flexible coating able to absorb large impacts
- Stronger resistance to damage during transportation
For more information or to arrange a demonstration please contact us on 01271 344000 or use our Contact Form