Spray applied Polyurea Coatings
Fast Set Coatings – Quick Return to Service.
The LINE-X range of multipurpose, spray applied polyurea coatings provides enhanced protection for virtually any prepared surface including metal, fiberglass, wood, and aluminium.
LINE-X is perfect for providing protection to a large number of Industrial working landscapes such as reservoirs,commercial roofs and construction sites. LINE-X also has uses for heavy plant machinery, such as tractors and grain silos.
LINE-X is the only supplier of high pressure spray applied Polyurea to meet/exceed the requirements of both UK WRAS approval as well as Regulation 31, of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations, the UK’s most stringent and highest standard for water containment. read more
John Dowling (Sales Manager) Hamilton’s Barnstaple
LINE-X Spray-on Industrial Coatings our touch dry in a matter of seconds which means with LINE-X your downtime in minimal.
- The only Reg 31 Approved Spray applied Polyurea
- Fast return to Service
- High abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Watertight and airtight seal monolithic membrane
- High elasticity properties
- Does not crack split or warp
- Sprayed to any desired thickness
- Universal, spray applied fitting
- Maintenance free
- Reservoir Tanks and Roofs
- Pipe Coatings
- Offshore and Deep Sea
- and many other customisations